Repurpose is growing and seeking a SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Repurpose, Inc. was founded in 2010 with a mission to reduce single-use plastics in our environment. We are a team of eco-entrepreneurs with a passion for spreading awareness of the perils of plastic to our oceans and offering consumers solutions with our products, which are available at over 6,000 grocery stores across the nation. There is a ton of room for growth within our organization. The past 2 years we’ve been ranked by Inc Magazine as one of the top 5000 fastest growing private companies.
Are you self-motivated and have a passion for building something? Have you ever been described as a go-getter and extremely detail-oriented?
We are looking for a SALES ADMINISTRATOR who is driven and passionate about helping build an established but growing, world-changing, multi-million dollar sustainable products company. We are looking for all-around stars that crave the entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of mission in their work.
This dynamic position is the hub of the sales operation, and perfect for a detail oriented person who wants to be a part of changing the world one cup at a time.
• Manage sales reporting for the company by working with various reporting databases
• Complete and update monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports
• Design and complete ad hoc reporting in a timely manner with graphs and charts as needed
• Submit, implement, and track sales promotional plans for assigned accounts
• Manage new product implementation with customers including paperwork
• Report directly to Sales Director regarding sales issues and objectives
• Utilize reporting tools to analyze movement, lift, placement, and voids; work with sales team to manage, monitor and maximize implementation of placement, plus-outs and promotions
• Maintain library of reports, company databases and systems as needed
• Distribute reports to the appropriate person(s) on a timely basis
• Manage sales team calendar, meetings, materials
• Handle regular data entry with accuracy and efficiency
• File any and all sales related documents, backups, photos, etc., per organizational standards
• Work efficiently in existing models to track chargebacks, promotions and margins to run accurate P&L’s and projection models
• This is a full-time Los Angeles based position.
• Ideal for someone with 3-5 years food/non-food CPG sales admin experience.
• High proficiency in Excel is a must – pivot tables, etc.
• Self-starter with strong computing skills.
• A detail-obsessed, self-proclaimed perfectionist type is the ideal candidate.
• Experience in the Natural Products Industry is a plus.
• Dependable, diplomatic person, able to problem-solve successfully with a wide variety of people and issues.
• A high level of motivation with a strong work ethic.
• Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective interpersonal skills and a positive outlook.
• A "can do/do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude.
• Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
• Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills.
• Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
• Ability to manage time and deadlines independently.
• Fast and eager learner
• Familiarity with Tableau a plus.
Compensation is dependent on experience and will be a combination of base salary + bonus.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org In your cover letter, please include why you would be a good fit for Repurpose. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.